Apply to Join
- accreditation by the ASA
- defined academic, missional, and cultural standards
- defined financial, organizational, and institutional standards
- teacher certification
- definable teacher development
- startup resources
- network for human resources
- advertising for student recruitment
- on-site school visits for administrative evaluation, support, and school development
- Decidedly Anglican ethos, discipleship, culture, and spiritual formation
- membership in a professional education association (Society of Saint Bede) for all faculty
Schedule a Visit
For all Member Schools:
- Any member school may arrange for an on-site visits for administrative evaluation, support, training, and development.
- Visits are conducted by our Executive Director, Executive Secretary or a Master Teacher.
- Individual school covers traveling expenses; an honorarium is appreciated.
Inquire for more Information
- Reach out with any question about membership, benefits, or the Association in general. Our Executive Secretary will be in touch!
- retain youth as faithful and adult members of the church
- train youth as musical, knowledgeable, and wise future Church members
- students identify as Anglican Christians during formative years
- “Front porch evangelism” builds family/community/relationships
- attract new families (including un-churched and de-churched)
- parish development to educate young families and shape youth effectively
- Good Stewardship shares property, financial resources, and personnel